Friday, November 1, 2013

123 Challenge November - You adore books.



Today I am here to share my layout for the November 123 Challenge. I loved the colours and elements we had to include in this one! Right down my alley at the moment.

* COLOUR = TEAL
* WORD = COOL
* TECHNIQUE = STAMPING

Here is my layout:

Layout title: You adore books


Products Used:
Paper: White cardstock, AC Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' paper
Alphabet: AC Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' Thickers, Heidi Swapp Bling Word
Embellishments: A Piece of Cake Designs Cherry Flair, AC Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' stickers, resin bow and flower, Heidi Swapp mistable banner, Prima heart enamel, doily, washi tape, peg, sequins and string
Other: Pebbles Inc Alphabet Stamp, Black Archival Ink, 


Close up of the layering: 



This is the stamping I did to follow the criteria....my new Pebbles Inc Alphabet Stamp......

Thanks for visiting! 

Before I forget, if you have loved joining in with the 123 challenges, they are holding a DT call for January 2014 - June 2014. You can check out the details of how to apply here

No comments:

Post a Comment