Wednesday, November 6, 2013

APOCD Cherry Flair - Dummy Love



Today I am sharing a layout I created recently for an APOCD/Scrapbook Creations Blog Hop which was focusing on Flair :)

Each of the Scrapbooking kits I release each month contains sets of Cherry Flair that are exclusively designed for that kit. This you can only get those particular flair designs when you purchase that particular kit. On the below layout I have used one of those exclusive flair which was available in the October Main Cake Kit.

Layout Title: Dummy Love


I love to cluster and layer my embellishments, a Cherry Flair is the perfect addition to any cluster and adds a perfect amount of dimension to a page :)


Journaling close up:


Thanks for looking :)  You can check out the available Flair designs in my store



No comments:

Post a Comment