Friday, November 1, 2013

JOT ISSUE 3 is out!!!! .... plus a share!


Did you know Issue 3 of Jot Magazine is now out?

You can read it here


This issue is just gorgeous! So much eye candy and so much inspiration to be had, wow. I feel so very blessed to be a part of a team of contributors to this magazine. 

Here are some sneaks of my projects in this issue:

Watercolours Gallery:

Circles Gallery:

Sequins Gallery:

I am also here to share a layout I created for Issue 2 of Jot Magazine that I have not shared on here yet! This layout was created for the Speech Bubbles gallery. Included in the mag and Jot blog I had a little how to on using QR codes on your layouts which was inspired by fellow Jot Girl Kim

You can see my blog post here 




Thanks for visiting! I will be back soon with some challenge layouts for the month of November :)

No comments:

Post a Comment