Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jot Magazine - Issue #3 Circles Gallery - No Girls!








I am here to share a layout I created for the latest issue (Issue #3) of Jot Magazine. 




You can see the mag here






This layout was my contribution to the Circles gallery. 




I created this layout for the 'Circle' gallery. I absolutely love my Silhouette Cameo so I made a cut file with circular elements on it and used it to frame my photos and patterned paper. I continued the circular theme with the embellishments I have chosen to use; doily, sequins, wood veneer, flair button, enamel dots and stickers. 




You can download the .studio cut file I have created by following this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/al34qo6q9waqxmb/Raquel%20Bowman%20-%20JOT...




Layout title: No Girls!







Products Used:Paper: Dear Lizzy Crepe paper card stock, White card stock, Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' patterned papers
Embellishments: Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' Stickers, Studio Calico Wood Veneer alphabet, Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' Thickers, A Piece of Cake Designs Cherry Flair, Studio Calico Wooden Veneers, Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' Peg, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Resin bow, string, sequins
Other: typewriter, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Studio Designer edition software

Close up of Journaling:

A Cherry Flair from the 'Dare to Dream' pack in the APOCD Store was a perfect accompanying circular embellishment.


I have a 'thing' for pegs at the moment!






Hope this has inspired you to have a go at a circular page....plus, if you like my cut file don't forget to download it by clicking the link above...

1 comment: